Monday, July 21, 2008

...Monday...

so today was Monday. here's what it brought me:

*wake up.
*realize i missed a call saying where and when i was supposed to show up to be in a commercial (could have been my big break)
*have mom mad at me because i still don't have a better job
*go to schmitt to find said job only to find that the manager has her doctorate in evil/rudeness
*cross schmitt off my list
*go to plato's closet where they supposedly buy clothes. they forgot to mention that the only clothes they buy have huge logos that are completely unethical, and completely not my style.
*walk away with $3.25
*go to another plato's closet
*walk away with $0.00
*go to gander mountain to buy a fishing license
*get shunned by an old man for not having my social security number memorized like a responsible American
*fishing license denied
*go for a walk, getting my favorite romanish sandals muddy. (not exactly the experience i was hoping for)
*go home and make cookies

that was my monday. i can't wait to go camping. (granted, there could be worse mondays, but i was really hoping for a better one. and there were good parts to it. i got to eat chicken with jamie. and he gave me a neck massage.)

5 comments:

Lance said...

Hope your Tuesday is better...I saw an ad once for music teachers, including piano among other instruments, in one of those Employment Guide papers that you can pick up at libraries and other places (like Sam's Club).
I forget the name of the company, but it seems like it paid well. It was last year when I was looking for a job that I noticed it, but those job listing papers don't seem to change too much so you might still find something there.

Dawn M said...

Hey Christine!

Ran across your blog when i read Lance's. Hope your day is going better. Hang in there!

You are fun to read!

christine said...

thanks lance! that's awesome. i'll have to check that out. and i can't, for the life of me, figure out how to comment on your blog! ??? i'm still new to this whole blog thing... haha

DAWN!!! i didn't know you were on this thing too! this is cool. =]

Lance said...

I tried to change the settings. Seems like I mess that up regularly. Not your fault, hope it updates soon.

Jennifer Poole said...

hey, check out Dawn's blog..... i think it's "A Girl and 5 Boys".